页面

2010年8月19日星期四

I m 'fa hiao' now~

Can I hv a bf????
can I?
Can i?
yer~
u all lo!!!!!!!!!!!
semua ada bf n gf liao......
make me so shy.....
i really need a ppl sayang me de...
but hor~
i miss liao many good guy...
I really regret liao
how???
yor~i really wan concentreted my exam ma~
who still remember i said after SPM exam i find a bf?
haha~~not i accepted ppl is i m not qualified to b ppl's gf ma........
aiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halo,,,,,,my friend~~i know u all hv gf or bf liao....
wish u all ya~
Everytime i like the ppl,the ppl won't will b my bf de.........
Is true!!!!!!!!!!!
is tat the guy so 'high quality' or i too '38'?????..........
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m tat kind of girl lai de ma....y all boy like so gentle girl?
I can realized 1 thing, when i was so quite really got ppl attention to me de...
when i very '38' no ppl 'choi' me de....still got boy 'shake' his head 4 me, mean they c me jus like a kid~
waw!!!!!!!!
i really so terrible meh?
no ppl like me.....T^T
sad jor lo.........
if like tat, when i work baru find a boy friend lo.........
is too late......I know...
but i need a boy very like me de...n dun let me feel geli then enough~wahahaha
if the guy got muscler prefect lo........Hoho...tat day i go my college's gym room!WAW!!!!!!!!!
so leng zai n the muscler i like le....jus like chocalate bar~dun think me 'bian tai'.....i jus can c cant touch o.....
aiyoyo!!!!!i like le!!!!!!!!!!He must got gf liao lo........cheh!
suan lo.........
if gt a bf oway fetch me go "gai gai', then was best lo!
many girl said, if the guy hv a car then no need scare no girl wan,.....haha!
but c lo........gt bf fetch u is really nice de~
haiz~i think when i work baru think this la..........in college no ppl i like o~aiyoyo!
or i still not find dao le~haha...............gym guy,,,dun think liao,no my 'fen' de la.......

2 条评论:

  1. hahaha!!!!don't feel jealous cause of you don't hv bf,you will hv one soon....LOL

    回复删除
  2. haha.cant say jealous la.....
    jus hope i can hv 1 only la......hehe
    u got it 1st la.....

    回复删除