页面

2010年10月7日星期四

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waw!!!!!
tis few days too tired!!!!
after start college so tired lo!!!
sleep early n didt do anythings~

after start college..
i emo again!!!
nothings 'lancar' at my college life......
i miss everythings b4 my life......
but lucky my classmates treat me very good....
hahaha!!!!!
if not o...i will so sad de.....
i hv no comments 4 my study!!!!
weak!!!!
y i will macam ni?????????
aiyo~dun knw how to describe lo!!!
does ot hv concentrated 4 teacher are teaching at there....
y de?
AI......................
i gv ppl hate again.....i dislike like tat!!!!!!
suan lo,ppl dun like u, u cant do anythings de....
Is my habit liao lo....
gt ppl like, oso gt ppl hate de....
Normal ma~
sienz de la.....
I dun wan think too much liao...
just do my work best!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论