页面

2011年1月12日星期三

Hei hei!!!I m update again~

Ok!!!
today hor~

Decide wanna to study de lo~
But le!!!!
TAN WEN HUEY wan me go to Firm for jogging wor~
Aiyo!!!!
my planning was destroyed jor lo....
Ahaha!!!!
no la...is ok~
Jus for exercise ma...
Is ok de~
In fact,she alway wan me go got purpose geh!
I know tat...
She wan introduct her fren in Taman Ehsan de~
ahahaha!!!
I know wat u wan to do...

Her name is Bao Ying~
She said me nice n funny wor~
Is Wen Huey told me geh~
ahahah!!!!!!
PLS DUN THINK ME LIKE TAT
I m not so actually~
ahahaha!!!!
Cos my voice too lould n too sampat jor....
i will shocked u!!!!>.<
Ya...I hv shocked many guys tat they thinking of me so polite n gentle 1~
Wohohoho..(laugh like devil)
Sorry...I m not~
If an environment tat I feel don't have too much ppl know me...I will b very quite~
So tat, u guys will think me so gentle 1~
ahahahaha!!!!
Dont Judge A Person Thought The Outlook (I know i write wrong~Aiya!watever la...U guys know wat i wrote then enough) XD

Yor~today i fell happy lu...cos meet my old frens jor ma!!!!
ahahaha!!!!I like the feeling when meet many many frens!!!!!!
Wuhuuuuuuuuu......
Grace Yap~when we walk in the firm,lucky we don't like so shy`
And i scare the atmosphere will so awkward and strange lo....
LUCKY!!!!
Although we stay very near~But not often meet each other~
Keep In Touch ba!!!!
I know u very concern for my blog geh~
gv more comments 4 me la!!!!HEHE

Next~
YEONG SIEW YING
Aiyoyo....
no need so miss me de lo~
At school keep discuss about me~
ahahaha!!!!
make Bao Ying very curious for Beh Yeng Yoon tis person liao~
I m 38 po 'yi ge' jek....
ahahaha!!
Finally, I really meet Bao ying tis ppl jor~

Erm, today i feel tat her legs so white so long o~
I like her legs le.....ahahaha!!!!Dun say me ham sap....
U said tat she replace me in school?
Ahahaha.....good matter lai de~
She so gentle hor~where will 38???
Not so lo...i cant feel tat~

Wei!!!!!
U all ar~
Intro leng zai 4 me lo...
Haiyo!!!
The 牙叉兽not leng zai de~

yer......make me so expect tim~
rupa-rupanya~
vomit......ahahaha!!!!!!
no la....If he really humous i will make fren wif him de~hehehe
And 1 more...intro mai Yeong Siew Ying's 绯闻男友啦!
Lei fea鬼 for me la!!!! Wuhuhuhu.....
I wan to c le!!!!!
C got how funny jek~

Hei...Tell u all la!!!!!
If hor~ Sy didt got 好感 with him o~
she wont care her image in front of him de lo~
Neh,last time Lei fea鬼 have pass through my house ma~
Give him c dao Sy geh Aunty Look jor~
Ahahaha!!!!!!
Often u oso very aunty de la!!!! Y so care??
Jia jia at there liao lo!!!!!! Vomit >v<

1st impression for Bao Ying~
A gentle n guai guai girl lai de lo....N so clever tim!!!Didt proud too~
Very cincai...good~
U 3 things ar!!!! Dun teach her bad ar....ahahaha!!!!!


Okie!!!!!! Good luck 4 ur all for SPTM!!!!!!!
Get a flying colour!!!!!
I knew that u all can in the University!!!!!

Is all can in!!!!!!! ^ ^ V